Guyanese: Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe Detail
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1 box Vanills cake mix ( 461g )
1 cup 2% milk
1/3 cup margarine ( for batter )
1/4 cup margarine ( for glaze )
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla essence
canned pineapple slices
1. Coat pan by greasing with margarine and coating with flour
2. in a pan melt the 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine together, once it starts to bubble remove.
3. add the melted mixture to your coated pan evenly, set aside
4. beat eggs and melt the 1/3 cup margarine
5. in a mixing bowl add cake mix, add milk and mix in, add beaten eggs, melted margarine and mixed essence .
6. mix well
Layering the Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. add the pineapple slices first
3. add a cherry in each pineapple slice hole
4. add cake mix
5 bake for 30-35 mins
We have emailed your temporary password. Please login to Shorshe with your new Temporary password and change as soon as possible. If you didn't receive your password in Email, please check your spam folder, otherwise, please click on Reset Password again.