1 tbsp. jerk seasoning
1 tbsp. chicken seasoning
salt to taste
black pepper to taste
flour to coat
1. Season wings with all ingredients, mix well.
2. add one egg to the chicken and mix in ( you will only coat with flour
this saves the step of dipping in an egg wash.
3. season the flour with some of the same seasonings you used for the chicken.
4. heat oil and keep stove on medium
5. fry wings until golden brown
6. add batches quickly after one is done to prevent overheating of the oil.
We have emailed your temporary password. Please login to Shorshe with your new Temporary password and change as soon as possible. If you didn't receive your password in Email, please check your spam folder, otherwise, please click on Reset Password again.