1 set stove to medium
2 add milk, sugar and essence to pan
3. stir slowly until it thickens ( takes a while )
4 once it is starts to get thicker, reduce heat to low.
5. add the margarine this makes it a bit easier to turn
6. once it becomes thick ( approx 20 mins ) remove from stove
add peanuts ( optional ) and turn a bit more.
7. fill into a pan or dish, flatten and smooth off with some margarine .
8. Let cool then cut into squares.
We have emailed your temporary password. Please login to Shorshe with your new Temporary password and change as soon as possible. If you didn't receive your password in Email, please check your spam folder, otherwise, please click on Reset Password again.