Guyanese: Lukanani peacock bass fish curry Recipe Detail
Lukanani peacock bass fish curry
1 large sized fish
1.5 tsp curry powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp roasted ground cumin ( geera )
1 head garlic minced
2 stems scallions
pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Wash and prepare the fish, set aside
2. chop seasonings and crush or blend garlic
3. make curry paste by combining curry powder, cumin and garam masala
4. set stove between medium to high, heat some oil in a pan and add chopped onions fry for about 30 seconds
5. add curry paste and fry for about 2 minutes, stir it's easily burnt, add a bit water if needed.
6. after 2 mins set stove to medium. add fish, salt chopped tomatoes, scallions and pepper
7. cover and cook until the liquid evaporates as much as possible.
8. add some water to fully cook the fish
9. should be done in about 6 mins
We have emailed your temporary password. Please login to Shorshe with your new Temporary password and change as soon as possible. If you didn't receive your password in Email, please check your spam folder, otherwise, please click on Reset Password again.