1 air tight jar for marination
3.5 lbs pork shoulder
4 cups white vinegar
4 tsp salt
wiri wiri and/or scoth bonnet peppers
fine leaf thyme
1/2 lb garlic ( approx 3 large heads )
Chop and wash the pork
1. Cut into small pieces and wash the pork with vinegar and water.
2. Pat the pork dry with some paper towel.
3. In a bowl add some vinegar and rinse the pieces of pork using a thong
4. Do not touch the pork again with your hands as this may cause contamination.
5. After rinsing, set the pork aside
Prepare the seasonings
Blend all the seasonings together
1. Add the salt to the pork and the blended seasoning
2. Mix thoroughly with a spoon
3. Add to your airtight jar
4. Leave for 4 days to marinate.
After the 4 days of marination, strain vinegar from pork
add pork to a frying pan, do not add any oil ( this should be fried in its own fat)
Fry until fully cooked and golden brown.
We have emailed your temporary password. Please login to Shorshe with your new Temporary password and change as soon as possible. If you didn't receive your password in Email, please check your spam folder, otherwise, please click on Reset Password again.